[Eryk's home page]
Version 0.8 of pdisk (2000-05-16).
This is a copy of what is in my ftp site.
It exists because many people have trouble getting to the ftp site.
- Unix binary distribution (use tar xf).
Note that Mac OS X has its own version of pdisk that I don't
have anything to do with (anymore).
- BinHexed copy of Classic Macintosh PPC binary
- BinHexed copy of Classic Macintosh 68k binary
- MacOS pdisk documentation
- Source distribution (use tar xf)
You can unpack this on the Macintosh using
StuffItExpander. Make sure all the MacBinary
format files have been unpacked completely.
(Don't forget the files in 'pdisk.mac Data'.)
- Clean up sources - fix naming, delete old email addresses
- Added support for display of Mac volume names
- Added cvt_pt target (for LinuxPPC team)
- Fix block 0 display to show logical offset of drivers
- Require confimation of quit without write
- Fix iteration to not complain about missing devices
- Warn when creating/writing a map with more than 15 entries
- Make initial window larger in Mac version
- Fix ATA support to scan buses correctly
- Fix linux names (in MacOS) to work right when many devices
- Change so WORM devices are considered 'CDs'
Last Updated: 2003-08-28